Monday, April 11, 2011

Pinwheels

I was in Target the other day scoping out the clearance sections and found pinwheels for my kids for a quarter.  Let's just say they thought I was the best Mom ever.  Don't you just love when you can please your kids for a measly 25 cents?  Anyway, it got me thinking, I needed something else to go with my spring decor.  Pinwheels were just the thing.  I found a great and easy tutorial here.  

I did however do a couple things differently:
1--Instead of using a pin through the center, I used the hot glue gun.
2--I covered my center with a small paper circle 
3--Then I simply glued them to a skewer
Go make some of your own!

3 comments:

  1. Oh very pretty! My kids love pinwheels, I will have to give this a go!

    http://www.flowerflamedesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! I love pinwheels, especially in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute- great spring colors! Would love for you to link this up :)


    Lolly Jane
    lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete