Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Pinned--I Did!

So if you are like me, your pins are piling up--there are SO MANY INCREDIBLE IDEAS OUT THERE!  Well, I have been trying to actually use my pins.  Here is one that I did and I am so glad!
 I got this great idea from Make it and Love it.  I'm sure you've been to her site, but if you haven't, you should.  It is fantastic.  Anyway, she posted a great tutorial for plastic storage bags and I thought, "hey, I could make those."  So I did.  Yay!  Love having specific storage places for toys.  It was fun to make different sizes.

They came together pretty well.  It's a great tutorial.  It seemed like it was a never-ending project, but that is because I took about a week in between each step.  But overall, I am happy with them.  Oh, and my kids love having their own special bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment